Why Better Farming?
Reasons why Better Farming remains by far the best way to connect with the ACTIVE/COMMERCIAL farmers in Ontario and the prairie provinces (Manitoba, Saskatachewan, and Alberta):
- great circulation among all ag publications
- lowest ad cost per thousand among all ag publications
- best demographics (reaches active commercial farmers, not retirees) among all ag publications
- best quality reproduction among all ag publications
- longest reader retention among all ag publications
- unique among all ag publications in being independent and owner-operated
Download our circulation audit from BPA.
Why Better Pork?
- Articles that cover Canada-wide pork issues
- Circulation to producers across Canada
- Content from writers in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Quebec and the Maritimes, in addition to the top Ontario content we have offered since 2000
- Continued Pork News & Views, and stories
- Top writing team in the industry
Since we joined Farms.com, we now have online national reach through the Farms.com Swine Web pages, newsletter reach through our weekly Farms.com Swine Newsletter. Farms.com and Better Pork can offer you a number of channels and publications to reach swine producers.
Paul Nolan | 888-248-4893 x 202 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jennifer Longstreet (formerly Stewart) | 888-248-4893 x 256 | email@example.com
Glenn Ruegg | 888-248-4893 x 916 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeff McKee | 888-248-4893 x 917 | email@example.com
Samantha Renaud | 888-248-4893 x 257 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Scott Farhood | 888-248-4893 x 277 | email@example.com