SOUR GRAPES IN WINE COUNTRY:
Looking for solutions to an industry crisis
- Better Farming - March 2009
- Behind the Lines - March 2009
- Short Takes: March 2009
- Cover Story: Sour grapes in wine country
- Focus on the Environment: A return to basics with biochar
- Beef: Corn Fed program provides a niche for small feedlot and cow-calf operators
- Better Decisions: Does your farm business need an injection of creativity?
- Focus on Soybeans: Welcome to our new Internet listing of new soybean varieties
- Seed Bed: Do cover crops really improve soil quality?
- CROP SCENE INVESTIGATION – 16 SOLVED: Why are Rick’s beans defoliating?
- Crop Scene Investigation – 17: Bruce’s dilemma: Replant after frost damage or hope for the best?
- Power at Work: Machinery parts need a good, tight fit
- Power at Work: Don’t delay those engine oil changes
- Crops: The Lynch File: Why corn growers say they can’t get an early start
- Weather: 2008 – a year of heavy Ontario precipitation and unprecedented shrinking of Arctic ice
- The Hill: Gerry Ritz’s curious fib about ‘agri-flex’
- Letter from Europe: Europe waves goodbye to the old family farm show