- Better Farming - October 2011
- Behind the Lines - October 2011
- Short Takes
- 2011: A tough year for organic farmers
- Is Ontario’s Risk Management Program a good deal?
- Traceability gets a boost with the launch of a secure network
- Beware the Alternative Minimum Tax when you sell your farm
- Do birds pose a health problem in your dairy barn?
- Dow AgroSciences wins a partial victory on 2,4-D
- Growers see a promising future for canola in Ontario
- Ontario’s ongoing battle against sewage bypasses
- What’s your excuse for not doing soil sampling?
- Ontario farmers are becoming an endangered species
- Ontario objects to ‘flawed’ farm support proposals
- Value-added farming – German-style
- Manufacturers up the ante on tractor horsepower
- High jinks at the Holstein Creamery